1. The Word of the Jarl is Absolute. When they speak, you listen.
2. Meetings called are mandatory, unless an injury or illness prevents you from attending.
3. All deserve respect, from the highest Jarls to the lowest Thralls, anyone found abusing lower ranks will be punished accordingly.
4. If blood need not be shed, do not shed it. Fight only if words will not cool the situation. Always use your head.
5. Murder is punishable by death, as is force-breeding within Skalavik grounds.
6. Petty thievery will be held to trial with punishment determined according to the value of what was stolen. Exile is the highest punishment to be given for theft.
7. Once a child reaches their teenage years, they are to begin training for whatever task they've shown aptitude for.
Family: Not just the ones by blood, but the members of your faction as well, family is more important than any gold or material good.
Diplomacy: Bloodshed and death should only be a last resort, and words can be a mighty weapon if used properly. Choosing to fight is easy, choosing to speak is strength.
Knowledge: Knowledge empowers you, always strive to know more about the world around you. Always ask questions.
Compassion: A compassionate heart is not a sign of weakness, strive to help your fellow factions members whenever possible, we are strongest when we lift our weaker brothers and sisters to their full potential.
Fearlessness: Never waver from a challenge or obstacle, face it head on and you will overcome it.